It’s been awhile since posting. Got back from Boston last week and Thanksgiving was right in my face! It was a simple but happy Thanksgiving. No BLACK FRIDAY shopping for me! I hate crowded stores and plan to participate in cyber Monday tomorrow! I spent all weekend putting up decorations. Here’s something new I did this year. This bedroom needed some beachy attitude:
Bought cheap shells at Wal-Mart & Michaels, embellished them and hot glued hooks or ribbons on them to hang.
This is son’s room. When he was home this week for Thanksgiving, his comment on his old room was “angel-fairy went to the beach!” Hey, there are no angels or fairies on this garland. I’m crushed, I take it he was not impressed with my creative desires to fou-fou it up! Just kidding….
17 comments:
ooooh! I love it!
very peaceful! It reminds me of getting away to the beach during Christmas. Peaceful, beautiful and just family. Very nice. Really like the tablescape too. My children are so young that all I can think about when I see your photos is the damage they could/would do. We did do china, silver and crystal for Thanksgiving and they did fine. But the opportunity to linger at the table was very limited for them!
Love it!! You are amazing!
That garland is gorgeous! Love the beachy theme!!
I LOVE it!!! I would love to do something like that. You are so talented!!!
Oh I bet he did not like the fou-fou,but you have to live with it and I like it too. You sure creative.
Blessings on you and your family
QMM
Pretty! I love it!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
I just love this! It looks so crisp and clean...I love anything "sea"...thanks so much for sharing!
Thats yummy!!!!
Just beautiful! I love the mix of the seashore and green garland!
Happy Decorating to you!
Love it! it's so cute and what a clever idea~!
The garland is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you embellished some shells with those pearly things too. I'll plan to include it in a post. I'll let you know!
Too cute! I love it.
Rhonda
Gorgeous... How was your Thanksgiving? Love the chairs, garland and everything you are doing.
Very nice what you do. I have just discovered the use of beads, but you're doing wonderful things with it. Congratulations. Zsóka
I love it! You should moonlight as an interior decorator!
It looks great! Don't worry about him...he's just a typical male! lol! :)
Post a Comment