I have missed blogging as it a personal diary that I can read back. Sometimes my blog makes me smile, sometimes it makes me sad, and sometimes my blog makes me cry. I started my blog at the advice of a counselor when I sought help after Katrina. I was in a deep dark place and he said “JOURNAL”. Journal I did through this social media. I wished I had posted about the last 11 months so that I could look back at it now. As I sit here, trying to keep Tucker quiet and still, my weeds are growing like crazy and my yard is a mess. But Tucker is my focus and he needs me. I am so blessed to have him.
I am still making oyster shell mirrors. I love them and it is such a good creative outlet for me. Who wants one?
12 comments:
It's good to see you back! Your Tucker is a real cutie.
Do you sell them?
They are beautiful.
I'm serious! :) I live in Destin and travel to see my family in NOLA bunch... no need to ship.
Agreed. I feel the same way. When I was blogging I felt connected with my life. Now, it's zooming by. I would love to start back. I miss it and all the bloggers. Love seeing you pop up on my FB feed:) love, Nicole
Btw, the mirrors are beautiful. You are so talented!
This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you
Love the art deco pieces. From engagement rings
I just found your blog while looking for an article on how to get the smell out of oyster shells. I have boiled and bleached and they still smell! If you have a minute would you mind sharing your process.
I love the mirrors you have made and it gave me a new idea. My goal is to copy the oyster shell topiaries from Ballard Design. May be a new project for you??
Nice interior decoration.
Wow!!! Excellent art. It's looking so beautiful. Good job.
What type glue would you suggest to attach oyster shells to a large bathroom mirror?
While the services provided by Google Play are excellent, a few users have recorded receiving error 910 while using Google Play services. It is an error that occurs when a user downloads, uninstalls, or changes an app using the Google Play programme, for those who are unaware. There are a variety of causes for Error 910 on Google Play, so these are a few of the more popular ones to help users figure out what's going on like Data in the cache folder is corrupted and many more as we have given in this article. we have provided all possible solution to resolve this issue. but whenever, If Users with questions want to seek assistance from the support team then they can connect with them via Google Bellen, they are available 24/7.
However, if you think it is a scam and you have been duped, you can report it as an illegal payment. We recommend that you contact a PayPal representative immediately. Under PayPal's refund policy, users have 180 days from the transaction date to receive a refund. However, there is another case where a PayPal payment is in progress and you want to cancel it. For more information or to resolve technical issues, please call PayPal.
PayPal Bellen
Post a Comment