I really can't explain why I haven't blogged! Maybe a break away was good for me. I've been cooking, traveling, planning, sewing, hiring workers, got a plumber coming to fix Katrina screw-ups...etc...
I'm sorry, y'all, was not intentional, just one of those self absorbed few weeks!
Please forgive me!
11 comments:
Glad you are back!!!
Good to know your okay! You will start blogging when you want to!
Have a great day,
Diane
Glad to see your back and that your ok. We have missed you~
I know what ya mean. Glad you've been having fun!
Glad to know you are back! Was starting to worry about your son-in-law or some other dilemma. I am hard-wired to be a worrier! ;/
Can't wait to see your latest decor changes etc. You were starting to paint the walls a lighter green and you were working on your "mis-treatments" reinventing them. Look forward to seeing the end result!
Good to know you are well!
Cheryl
Yep, just glad to know you are okay and thinking about blogging again. We HAVE missed you!
Suzanne
You are forgiven! And you were missed! Glad you're back!
Glad your back.. thought you probably had a bunch of stuff going on!
Glad you're doing well!
Have a blessed week Friend!
I hadn't seen you around in awhile so I stopped by to see how you are doing! Glad all is well!
Take your time we'll be here!
I was wondering if you won the lottery and were off on some cruise enjoying your winnings or possibly still wandering the aisle of your local Home Depot. LOL!
Sweet Wishes,
Sara
Post a Comment