Miller, this precious doggie of theirs....on the next Saturday, when daughter was taking him out, down the 2 story apartment stairs, somehow in his ever- over -anxious- exuberant quality that he has, tripped her and she fractured her foot. She still may need surgery, and have a pin inserted.
Long story, short....I'm back home with Miller. No way can daughter take him up and down the apartment stairs on crutches with her solid cast...toes to knee cast. We were over there to help her for 5 days, but our life here has to go on.
This guy is living with us...
He is a sweetheart but it has changed my life and daily routine. Daughter is going to work....driving with that solid cast on her right leg. We are so proud of her for pushing on, when she could have taken the easy way out and come home here with Mommie & Daddy. It is so hard for me to leave her there, all alone, in a cast.....to go to work every day.... She is so thankful to have a great JOB.
Sometimes life is so cruel!
14 comments:
Oh no!! Hope she gets better real soon! Send our best wishes from the blog world... I miss your daughter's blogging days, her blog was one of the very first I ever started reading!
Good for your daughter! What a hard thing! I hope she is doing better soon!
You have much on your plate! Mom's alway feel the need to help and want to take care of their children when they are struggling. What a brave daughter you have both for taking care of herself in a tough time and for keep-on-going with her new hubby deployed. I thank him for his service.
Sending hugs and best wishes to you all,
Jennifer
Bless her heart. And good for her for "soldiering on." I know (first hand) how hard deployments are and there is ALWAYS something that goes wrong right after they leave.
And what a sweetie pie Miller is. I'm sure he's very sorry for giving his mommy an owie.
Prayers for your daughter and son-in-law. I'm sure she loved having your help!
Bless her heart and God Bless your son-in-law! I fractured my foot when I was wayyy preggo, it kept hurting for weeks, and I didn't go to the doc for an xray till three weeks AFTER I had my son. Geez. I had to wear a boot (on the right foot) for a month, taking it on and off every time I drove, trying to lug a baby in a car seat everywhere...I cried a couple times. ;) I can't imagine having a CAST and trying to deal with that!!
Poor thing! I hope that she heals quickly from her accident.
Glad to hear she is doing okay. Sounds like a tough girl. We of course will be sending our prayers for your son in law while he is gone. Missed you!
Wow that's a lot to go through! Poor thing but what a wonderful gracious attitude! You must be so proud of her. Great job mom!
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this turn of events! I've been missing your daughter's blog so much. I hope she feels better soon. Her husband is in my thoughts and prayers.
What a good "mommy" you are....and you daughter sounds equally Cool! Sorry to hear about her foot but it sounds like she's got it under control. Enjoy 'babysitting' the cute pup! You may not want to give him back!!!!!
Oh goodess...I am so sorry. Prayers for your SIL & daughter. Hope she is better soon.
I am a slacker too:)
I won't get up today till i hit my entire blogroll-
be blessed! daph
Hi,
Haven't been by in a while. I'm sorry to hear of your daughter's problems.
We never get over worrying over them do we?
The dog is adorable! He is tugging at my heart!
Glad she's able to get to work on her own! Miller is a cutie pie! Please visit to pick up your blog award!!
Post a Comment