I'll try to get a better picture of this awesome chest.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
A pair of lamps on antique chest in living room
This beautiful chest is one of my best finds. It dates back to 1850. I think the joints are the old right angle joints. Not sure the furniture Doc had a different theory. This beautiful chest was floated over during Katrina, since it was in our sunroom...which took on the last of the huge wave. It floated. Thank God, I did not have a lot of paper or material in it's 4 drawers. We lifted it up, took out the wet things in the 4 drawers, and it looks great. I'll try to post a better pic. The furniture Doc said the drawers need to be reset but he and I felt we should not do anything else to this awesome chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment