

I've been home for a week, just have not got around to blogg. We had a great time in Boston and the Cape. Weather was beautiful with lots of golds, yellows, and reds falling around. Just like my childhood memories. Now it is November and I've got to get it together to be ready for holidays. Got the highboy and lowboy back, refinished and looking beautiful. One more hutch to be delivered, then I can put dining room back together for Thanksgiving.
I'm supposed to be doing my Christmas shopping, but....I brought back things for me like...
3 comments:
Your house is beautiful. I loved all the photos. Keep up the blogging. It give me great inspiration.
ahhh. first i have to say how fabulous are those ks sunglasses!! i have a pair of michael kors tortoise-shells that are very similar! love them! anyway, my fiance and i decided on moving to biloxi/gulfport .. we won't be down there until april but we're already trying to research wedding vendors -- venues and photographers mostly ... and boy, is it hard to do from ohio! do you have any suggestions? i was originally thinking a garden wedding at a historic home would be nice but then started thinking maybe a beach wedding? and i can't find any photogs!! oh, and any non-wedding info would be much appreciated! (sorry, i'm freaking out a little with the unexpected move plus a wedding!!) thanks for your help!! oh, and my email is sarahdarcy@gmail.com if that's easier. :o)
I'm so happy to hear you decided on B/G. I'll be happy to research as much as I can for you. I'll email you later.
Post a Comment