For well over a week, my high speed cable cable that promises such perfect service at a costly price, goes in and out all day. Mostly out. My neighbors with same company have same problems. I'm pulling my hair out, can't even pay online bills. It's too frustrating to attempt to download pictures to Blogger. Or to read anyone's blog and comment. I hope the cable company gets their issues worked out.
The good news is that not having Internet forced me to do some much needed yard work.
My other good news is I'm flying to Walter Reed shortly. David's birthday is this Friday and looks like they have some great outings planned.
8 comments:
Still praying for David. So glad your are going there. They will be glad to see you. Blessings to you all.
QMM
I hope your Internet issues get squared away soon. That is so annoying when you can't even pay a bill or check email!
Have a safe flight and a nice visit with David and Liz. It looked like they had a nice time at the baseball game. I hope his birthday is a blessed one.
Oh, I hate it when I have internet problems ... you really feel like you're cut off from everything huh? Good luck dealing w/that mess. You've got a fun blog! Stoping by from SITS to say hi & welcome aboard. Have a good one.
Yay for getting to see Liz and David!! Hugs to everybody!!
I think my husband purposely messes with our internet connection just so I'll clean out the shower or do the laundry!
I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!
I stumbled across your blog "by accident" - you have the same name as I do (first & last), and I was wondering if I had blogged something about a chandelier while sleeping since I couldn't remember it :) You have a lovely blog - I will be following!
Hope the cable/internet situation sorts itself out. They should credit your account for the days it was down!
Welcome to the SITS community!
my internet connection is a disaster! welcome to sits :)
Post a Comment