Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO...

This Southern Girl's Nest who redesigned my blog. She is a super busy Mom of three, wife, blogger and blog designer. Her business is Southern Girl Blog Designs, and she is great to work with. So if you are in the market for a face lift....check her out.

I apologize for the incomplete post from yesterday called "My House". That was so SOUTERHN GIRL had something to link the "My House" button in my Nav bar. When I get back from Walter Reed, I'll add all the other pictures. Just ran out of time.

See ya'll soon!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Your new layout is very chic- I like it!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new design. Very elegant.

Welcome to SITS!

beth said...

I like the new layout! Looks great!! :)

Mimi said...

You're layout looks great!

I'm dropping by from SITS to welcome you to the family!