Sunday, September 20, 2009

SUNDAY DREAMING

Isn’t she lovely?

LAchair1

I’m bidding on her….

LAchair3

I hope I win and she’s mine shortly….

 LAchair2

SIGH…..!

19 comments:

Joanna said...

Good Luck!

Blue Creek Home said...

It is beautiful...I hope you win it too!
I'm so glad you came over.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I like that. Hope you get it. Let us know.
QMM

beth said...

Oh nice. I sure do hope you win it. It's gonna look so great when you're done working your magic on it. :)

southerninspiration said...

Yes ma'am, she is gorgeous....is she yours yet???

Suzanne

Sandra said...

Well, did you get her? Love her!! xoxo

Fran said...

I hope you win it! I know another house that it would look beautiful in....hehehehehehe!

Fran

Free Art Printables said...

Oh, she's AWESOME!!!!!

Belle said...

Oh, I so hope you get her! Beautiful! I have a chair so, so similar that sits at my dressing table in my bedroom. She doesn't have the cane backing, though. She's upholstered with a pink and silver fabric. Love that chair.
:) Good luck!
Belle

CRICKET said...

Swoon, I love it.

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

I love her, too!! Does she have a sister????

Hopechest Bride said...

I hope she's in her new home with you soon. Beautiful.

Princess Freckles said...

What a pretty chair! Did you get it?

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you win!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed. Let us know if you get it~

Cass @ That Old House said...

She is STUNNING!
(Swoon....)

I like the chest she is sitting in front of, too.

Well? Did you win?
Cass

The Mrs. said...

She is too fabulous! I want her!!!

Sue said...

Hi, I scrolled down a bit to see how your SIL is doing and it sounds like he is doing well. So glad to hear that. I've been away from the computer for a while but your family has still been on my heart.
Hugs,
Sue

Pragya said...

Lots of luck to you!!!
I just became a follower so that I don't miss anything!

Preppy Lizard said...

So did you win that gorgeous chair? WOW is is beautiful!