Thank you so much for introducing us to Annie Sloane’s Chalk paint. It is truly amazing. I bought mine from the Southern Institute of Faux Finishing, here in Mississippi.
Remember how you debated over painting your lovely dining room corner cabinets? Then you did, and I fell in love with them. I have long battled the same question over this buffet in my front hall.
It’s a new piece from Drexel, and holds tons of party supplies, wrapping paper, serving dishes and extra goblets. It has beautiful details.
But I just never liked the total look in the entry hall.
It’s got great details that are perfect for adding a second color.
First coat on, now starting second.
I like it already even though it’s not finished. It makes the entry hall look so much lighter. Debating if I should paint the top.
I loved your video Waxes 101. Can’t wait for the wax to go on, but I’m taking it slow as you recommend. Thank you so much for all your inspiration.
Love,
Lamp Tramp
5 comments:
That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Good call!
I love the look sof this style paint! Very very cool!
Look at you!!! Creating magic all over the place. I LOVE it!
Next time I visit friends in Brandon, I am definitely going by the faux store and getting some of this paint. I am stuck on milk paint right now, but I want to try this.
Rhonda
that color is so pretty, it looks great so far!
This looks great so far! I'm thinking about painting a cherry buffet in a Frenchy blue. What color did you use on your buffet?
P.S. Miss MS is the best, isn't she?! So talented!
Post a Comment