I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Bride and Groom said it was the best night of their lives. Bridal party, groomsmens were awesome! Everyone that I talked to loved the entire night. More to come! Wow, we are tired!
I have been following along the progress and look forward to seeing all the pictures. All of your planning surely paid off for your precious daughter and her new husband. Hopefully you will get some rest for the next few days then post lots of pictures for us. Hugs and best wishes, Sue
6 comments:
Just want you to know that you have been in my thoughts - I am so glad that everything was wonderful! I can't wait for pics and for your commentary!
Congrats to YOU for hosting a perfect wedding!
So glad it went well. I cant wait to see and hear all about it. Hope you show tons of pictures! Susie H... ps Missed you
I have been following along the progress and look forward to seeing all the pictures. All of your planning surely paid off for your precious daughter and her new husband.
Hopefully you will get some rest for the next few days then post lots of pictures for us.
Hugs and best wishes,
Sue
Cannot wait for the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the with the mrs.--I can't wait either!
Congratulations!
Me three...can't wait!!
Post a Comment