While we wait for the pictures, I thought I'd share some info. The awesome photographer that we had, Mark Eric, was one of the original creative minds behind the Trash the Dress concept. He started it in New York City, not sure of the date. Wikipedia.... Daughter may do a Trash the Dress photo shoot... she's trying to work out time and logistics.
I took a few pictures, but they are terrible, and I didn't have anything to drink. Rather then post some bad images, I'll wait for the professional's version of the evening.
Still catching up on sleep.
Explanation below is from Wikipedia:
****Trash the dress is a term used for a type of photography that contrasts elegant clothing with an environment in which it is completely out of place. It is generally shot in the style of glossy beauty and glamour photography.
The term is alleged to have been coined and the idea started in America, by photographer Mark Eric, after he shot his first Trash The Dress session in New York.****
4 comments:
Cant wait to see... What is trash the dress? Susie
It truly sounds unique! I can't wait to see and hear all the details of the wedding! I know you will enjoy some down time after all the prep you have gone through. Hope all is well with the bride's mom!
~Jen
ANTICIPATION.....
:)
Can't wait!
Post a Comment