You are going to have to change your name to Chair champ and LampTramp......you pick the most beautiful chairs!! Let me know which ones you are getting rid of! ;D
I hope you get that too. You sure do have a lot going on with the chairs. I used to watch my Mom whip a chair apart and recover it before you could say Geronimo. I know how to do but don't have the patience and strength in my hands anymore. blessing to you. QMM
Oh my that chair is so gorgeous! It would look perfect in my boudoir!
I have a small question for you that I hope you can answer on your blog. When you are painting your upholstered chairs how do you protect the upholstery? You inspired me to paint the dark mahogany of my bergere chair that I want to put in my new office but I'm concerned about the upholstery (I paid nearly $300 a yard for the fabric!).
I always read but rarely comment (I'm so bad!) but also wanted to tell you how much I love your Oyster Shell mirror. Simply Stunning! Thanks for all the inspiration!
cK
PS I may be located in Canada but I was cheering for the Saints in the Super Bowl so happy they won!
8 comments:
That is one gorgeous chair!
Good luck!
I adore it! I hope you win. It is perfection.
You are going to have to change your name to Chair champ and LampTramp......you pick the most beautiful chairs!! Let me know which ones you are getting rid of! ;D
Suzanne
I hope you get that too. You sure do have a lot going on with the chairs. I used to watch my Mom whip a chair apart and recover it before you could say Geronimo. I know how to do but don't have the patience and strength in my hands anymore. blessing to you.
QMM
Oh my that chair is so gorgeous! It would look perfect in my boudoir!
I have a small question for you that I hope you can answer on your blog. When you are painting your upholstered chairs how do you protect the upholstery? You inspired me to paint the dark mahogany of my bergere chair that I want to put in my new office but I'm concerned about the upholstery (I paid nearly $300 a yard for the fabric!).
I always read but rarely comment (I'm so bad!) but also wanted to tell you how much I love your Oyster Shell mirror. Simply Stunning! Thanks for all the inspiration!
cK
PS I may be located in Canada but I was cheering for the Saints in the Super Bowl so happy they won!
Did you get it? It sure is pretty!
Beautiful. I want!
Did you win it?
Cynthia
Post a Comment