Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras

Here’s a few goodies that came in the mail today.

Beautiful handmade pillows from Rhonda at Blue Creek Home.

100_0941

Rhonda perfected the transfer process on these to look aged.

100_0940

Just as cute from the backside. Beautiful job, Ronda. I love them. Can’t wait to see what you make next.

100_0944

A vintage Italian lead glass cut crystal decanter from EBay.

100_0945

100_0946

She sparkles!

100_0947

Hope everyone had a great Mardi Gras.

6 comments:

Blue Creek Home said...

OMG - I had no idea that was you!!!!!
Thanks so much. I am glad that you like them.

I am making some new designs as we speak!!!

G-Man ordered me my own printer because I was using all of his ink on the transfer prints!!

Thanks for this post! I appreciate you!

Rhonda

southerninspiration said...

Oooooh fun pretties!!!

Suzanne
Happy Mardi Gras to you as well!

Deserae said...

Wow,you got some gorgeous goodies!!! Love,love,love the pillows....I am off to look at her shop now :o) Oh, and the decanter is beautiful too! Where are all these pretties going? Inquiring minds *need* to know!!! LOL
~Des

Sandra said...

It's Christmas at you house!! I love to get packages in the mail. I am on first name basis with my UPS man. Fedex is not near as friendly, and my mail carrier hates me cause she has to come down into the driveway and leave the mail at the door cause I get so many pkgs. haha xoxo

Amy said...

Those pillows are fantastic!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I know this is an older post, but I just signed up as a follower so I'm making my way through your archives. : ) I've gotten a couple of pillows through Rhonda as well and I just love them! She does such nice work doesn't she; and I love that she makes them affordable. I think I have the same lumbar pillow, too!