Monday, June 22, 2009

Tearing apart Son’s room

Decided to tear apart son’s room, out with the RL Charleston sheets, I’ve got 3 sets plus the lined drapes.

100_0013

One of the drapes as a shower decorative curtain. Come get them, son! There is that whole bag of towels for you that I forgot to bring up at your graduation. And how about the Chobi rug? Otherwise it’s all going into the storage unit.

100_0017

This an old chest that flooded in Katrina. Daughter was using it, it needed some repair work. The brackets at the legs were falling off.

000_0004

No more black furniture!

Your room’s going white, sorry, I must be counting on you NOT moving back home!~ HA! HA!

100_0014

I still love you though!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

I am so impressed at all the summer projects you are completing. I love the new room!! Is the bedding all white, also?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh I know that routine. My studio is in my daughter's old room and I cannot ever change that back. Don't you miss them but just love having extra rooms. Blessings
Qmm

Milk & Cookie Party said...

You are so funny. My kids are 4 and 7 and I can't even wrap my head around them being responsible for their own stuff! Congrats on the new-found space.

Susie Q said...

How pretty. College Dude has been wanting to move out for a year and I'm ready for him too...but he's in school and yes, we are letting him live at home rent-free. He pays his own bills and also picks up others here and there as well as food...but the kid is paying whatever college tuition that his grants don't cover so...yeah, he can live here rent free. HOWEVER, he does have to clean out from in front of that spare closet in his room so I can clean out the closet itself! Decide what to trash, Goodwill or freecycle, put the rest of it back and leave him alone in there again. But I REALLY want that room!

Princess Freckles said...

I like the white! Very summery! :)

I'm so sorry about your fishy. :( That is so sad.

The Mrs. said...

Looks wonderful! You have such vision for transforming things!!!

PINK POPPY said...

you are like the energizer bunny!!!!So much fun! I love the white dresser...its so much brighter & cheerful! Sorry to hear about Cinderalla....:( she was just precious!