Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm waiting to hear from Liz & David....they are doing yet another interview right now after their big day yesterday. They also could have news concerning our next upcoming trip to Walter Reed...we plan to fly out next Tuesday and stay through the 4th of July.

So in the meantime, I'm participating in this fabulous giveaway:
All Things Southern and Preppy is hosting a 4th of July giveaway from

The Preppy Princess. Check out the fun accessories that the Preppy Princess is giving away!

4 comments:

redpoppy007@aol.com said...

Have a safe flight and godspeed.

Susie Q said...

Have a wonderful trip and hugs to your kids!

The Mrs. said...

I am praying for them. Have a great trip!

Sandra said...

Hey!! You won my and the Preppy Princess' giveaway! I know you aren't gonna be home for the 4th as you are planning on being with Liz and David. Just let me know when you want The Preppy Princess to mail your presents. Or we can mail them to you at Liz's place! Whatever works for you! just email me or comment me and let me know!

I just checked in on Liz and I could tell they are anxious. I left her with a Bible verse that I hope will bring her some peace. xoxo