This is the Mologne House on the grounds of the Walter Reed complex. Daughter is living here for the next year or so.
It is short walk to the hospital and Ward 57 where David is.
It is home to all family members and wounded warriors as they rehab
The grounds are lovely
The Mologne House Courtyard is new, it was donated by the Yellow Ribbon Fund
The courtyard are is huge with many separate areas
This is the lobby area inside.
This past weekend a local Church group sponsored cookouts both Saturday & Sunday
Teddy Roosevelt and George Washington were there for the kids.
The weather was beautiful
6 comments:
This is a fabulous place for the families and soldiers. Thank God she has such a lovely place to stay. I know this makes you feel better. xoxo
Oh, and thank you so much for the invite to your blog. I so wanted to be able to keep up with you, too, during this journey. The wedding slideshow is so wonderful. I love the nautical theme of the wedding. xoxo
Thank you for the invite to view your blog. I'm glad to know that families of our soldiers have a nice place to stay while they are on this journey. My heart goes out to you and your daughter and David.
Ann
thanks for the add. Beautiful place.
I hope your sil is doing ok.
Thank you for inviting me. I have been wondering how things are going with ya'll.
What a beautiful place. It is so nice that she will be close to David during this time.
What a great place for her to stay during such a tough time. I am putting his button on my blog. I try to keep up with your blog and hers. Your family is in my daily prayers.
Cynthia
Post a Comment