Nothing like 34 degree weather today to motivate me to finish my decorating for Christmas. This weekend I worked on my new flocked tree, redecorating it more than once.
Here’s a quick preview:
Still have some things to do before finishing it, such as make the linen table shirt to hide the 30 “ high X 30 “diameter round table it’s sitting on. I post a full picture it soon.
And the last thing I put up is my front door decorations. I don’t like to advertise to my neighbors how early I put everything up, so I wait on this. And that’s a joke since they can see all the inside lights in the 7 different rooms that are now twinkling away.
Here’s may front door in 2008 all in red:

Here’s last year in red and lime green:
And here’s a sneak peek at what I’m working on today for the front door:
I do love the cold weather while decorating outdoors. Makes me feel like I’m back on the Cape!
7 comments:
It all looks great and you do such a great job on your front door! I wish I had better weather to deal with here on Long Island, but the front of my house gets beat up when it's windy, raining or snow {whatever Mother Nature decides on} and I'm afraid I'll either lose stuff or have things damaged. I keep it pretty simple in recent years since I don't have the energy to go running down the street after my decorations anymore! : ) Next house I'm hoping for a covered porch.
Oh my goodness, your front door looks amazing. Can't wait to see all your decor.
Merry Christmas
Pam
I can already tell I'm going to love your front door...it's so you! Can't wait to see!
Your decorations look fabulous! The front door from years past is amazing!! I cannot wait to see it this year. xoxo
It is all very beautiful. I know it was all time consuming, but that front door must have taken all day! I am gonna follow you so I can see the finished product. Stop by my place some time in the future.
OMGAWD!! hello my lost bloggy friend!! I am back in have a public blog!! (still have the private, its neglected though!) I have missed you!! I hope all is well and can't wait to catch back up!
You need to come see me and link all this gorgeousness up with my Home Tour Tuesday!!
Mucho Love to you!!!
Daphne
Pretty!! Can't wait to see it all!
Beth.
Post a Comment