a phenomenon that only happens once maybe every 4-8 years. Last snow flakes to fall from heaven on our coastline was Christmas 2004. The snow is not sticking yet but everyone here goes crazy. They don't know what to do (this from me, being an old wise Yankee ). Schools close, businesses shut down which adds to the panic. There's all these extra snow-crazed drivers on the road which is more treacherous then the snow or ice. What fun!
I'm not going anywhere on the roads today so here's what I'm tackling. This old mess of a garland. The green plastic stuff is so old it sheds like a dead Christmas tree. It's being tossed in trash. Trying to save any of the 10 light strands, what a chore to unwrap.

Not sure what I'm doing yet for my new front door look or what I'll do with these below.

But I'd better hurry up, I still need to do Christmas shopping!
7 comments:
Ooo, love those purple ornaments!
Sandra Evertson
Your swags and garlands are GORGEOUS!
Loving the gorgeous garlands and ornaments your going to put up, it reminds me of all the work I have to do this weekend!
I'm having a Christmas/engagement announcement party since my fiance recently proposed with a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from www.idonowidont.com so there's so much decorating to do and so little time!
Sandy, once again you outdid yourself! I LOVE your mantle swags, kitchen swags etc. I am wondering how you get the swags above the windows to stay put? Could you share your secret?
Thanks so much!
Cheryl :)
Hi there! Your home is just beautiful in all its garland! I too was able to enjoy this snow... Can you believe it~ Hope you are enjoying the holidays. Miss chatting with you~
Enjoy your day off and enjoy the snow! :-)
I'm having a Favorite Color Party and GIVEAWAY. Come on over and win a beautiful frame!! Odetocreativity.blogspot.com!! Spread the word!
Post a Comment