I love the crown! I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL! I'll be praying for you and your family. I also hope your hubby's knee is alright! Gogh, you have a lot on your plate right now! Hang in there!
I love them! Adorable. You must share some of your Christmas decorations with us. (in all your spare time. ha.) Hope things are looking up. Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers. I've missed you!
5 comments:
I love the crown! I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL! I'll be praying for you and your family. I also hope your hubby's knee is alright! Gogh, you have a lot on your plate right now! Hang in there!
That pink and green tassle is the greatest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry about your MIL, dementia is so heart breaking...
I love them all! I also noticed your lamp and it's so cute! I love the little things hanging aroudn the shade!
I love them! Adorable. You must share some of your Christmas decorations with us. (in all your spare time. ha.) Hope things are looking up. Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers. I've missed you!
Your friend,
~Belle
They look great in your lovely home!
Post a Comment