Saturday, December 13, 2008

A quick redo

Remember this mess? Made 2 wreaths for the back door. Below is from the outside.
Took a long wire, tied at top of each wreath. The wire goes over the top of the door, it's thin enough that the door can easily close. Great way to hang the double sided wreaths. Covered the wire with raspberry wired ribbon.

This is the inside wreath.


Almost made 2 big bows from the tons of raspberry ribbon. but I think the wreaths are so full of the copper and raspberry balls that a bow would be too much.



I'm still working on my front door garland. Decided to change colors this year so I'm still looking for more fluff stuff to throw up. Over the door, that is.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy, WOW! Beautiful job as usual! Love the colours! (That's Canadian for "colors" LOL!)
Can't wait to see the garland out front when you are finished!
Cheryl-Toronto

Michelle said...

Looks great!! I love the idea of hanging two wreaths on the same door.

Anonymous said...

Boy I sure do love what you can make out of your mess.... beautiful wreaths. I think that it is such a neat idea to put on indoor and outside on the same door... sweet~

Sandra said...

Those are beautiful!! Good Job~!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous!

Girly Stuff said...

Great colors! And good idea about the double wreaths! Your color scheme of all your Christmas stuff is great!

I think you should go for the raspberry bow...not too much...just more fabulous!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Wow! I love this idea! Beautiful job.

PINK POPPY said...

Your old looks new & completely FABULOUS!!!!! :)

Free Art Printables said...

It's beautiful! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

i love your wreaths. i have never thought of doing a double sided one. what a great idea! will be doing that next year. love your color scheme btw.
so glad to come across your blog!
~nicole

Far From Perfect said...

Love it! I so enjoy your photo's.. I think my wreath already blew off the door-we're have icky weather.