Not to worry....Joanna! These are shoes my daughter asked for as her Christmas gift. Tory Burch is a designer that does shoes as well as clothing. No big deal, sweetie... it's all just "STUFF"!
My daughter and I often communicate through our blogs, it's no cost and easy. She "gets it" and "i get it" when we post some things that might not make sense to anyone else.
7 comments:
Oh, I love the sight of a Tory Birch shoe box!
No pain, no gain...I think it would be worth a few blisters for a great pair of shoes!
I must be lost here...I have no idea who Tory Birch is! *ashamed, I spoke this outloud*
Thanks for the sweet comment you left!
Not to worry....Joanna! These are shoes my daughter asked for as her Christmas gift. Tory Burch is a designer that does shoes as well as clothing. No big deal, sweetie... it's all just "STUFF"!
My daughter and I often communicate through our blogs, it's no cost and easy. She "gets it" and "i get it" when we post some things that might not make sense to anyone else.
xoxo!
Blesings to you and yours!
Tell The PRincess that my feet are smaller than both of yours and I will happily take them off of your hands ;) xo
I'm sure they will find a good home!
I just love the box!
Post a Comment