Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally back from NYC...

wedding dress, veil and petticoat from WGPC. You know who grumbled at the cost of cleaning + preservation + insurance as he just happened to go to the the cleaners for me today and this was in.... He didn't know he had to pay $$$$.
But he grumbles at everything these days.... must be the stress... YNWIM!
This is a little preview window.... instructions say DO NOT STORE in attic or basement!
I can live with that as box as not it is too big....they obviously air-shrunk everything down.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had done this to my dress. It turned a bit yellow.
What's up with all the men in our lives being so grumpy and stressed. My husband has been on a tear for the last few months. I know it's the economy and thinking about the kids in college and all that but I miss the days of coming in the house to a smile and not a glare if I carry in a bag from a store.

Girly Stuff said...

You could have just gotten one of those infomercial spacebags! You know, the one that hooks up to a vacuum and ends up flat as a pancake.

Ha!

Mom in High Heels said...

I did this to my dress after our wedding and it still looks great (almost 14 years later).

Liz said...

Are you going to display it above the mantle? He He!! It looks yellow, or is that just the picture?

Deb said...

I should have totally done this. Mine is a bit yellow now. Maybe it isn't too late. I really need to get myself organized.

Far From Perfect said...

Sometimes I keep little secrets$$ from Dr....tee hee

Belle said...

I wish I had done that to my dress. My sisters did...why didn't I? Oh well. Yes, my hunny has been grumpy, too. I don't suppose it's because I paid WAY too much for a toy on ebay because S wanted it and we're already over our Christmas budget. No. That couldn't be it. ha. Hoping all is right and MIL is well. Miss you.

Merry Christmas!
~Belle

Preppy Lizard said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I'm making my blog private after the 1st of the year so I hope you'll stop by and leave me your email address so I can send you an invitation.