Just wanted to say that I wrote my other comment before reading these last posts. I hope all is OK with your daughter and son-in-law, and please don't feel obligated to get back to me about my other question...sounds like life is hectic right now! God bless! Carrie
9 comments:
Praying for David and the entire family!!!!
I am saying a prayer for all of you.
Charla
My Prayers and love are with you!!! xoxo
Praying for David and thanks for sharing her blog. I am putting your button on my sideboard.
Cynthia
Just wanted to say that I wrote my other comment before reading these last posts. I hope all is OK with your daughter and son-in-law, and please don't feel obligated to get back to me about my other question...sounds like life is hectic right now! God bless!
Carrie
Just checking in. I'm off to check out the new blog. Sorry I'm a bit behind. Hope all is well.
Hugs,
Sue
You & your family are in my daily thoughts and prayers.
I will definitely go and follow them. You're all in my prayers.
Thank you for the link. I am continuing my prayer for David and ya'll.
Post a Comment