I will only buy white or aqua anything!!!! Made a stop at TJ Maxx and found these goodies…
These sheets were so inexpensive
Judy, at Gracious Southern Living, I thought of Taylor when I saw these. Would make great little pillow case slip dress for Taylor and a friend for next year’s Christmas on the Coosa!
Look at the lovely crochet detail!
Sweet cream pitcher…$4.99. Extra pillow cases only $7.99!
Love this big jar
Always looking for aqua towels to replace old ones.
Love my new goodies, going to make up a bed with these sheets. I’m in heaven with my finds, soothing and calming to the soul!
Pier 1’s Citrus Cilantro. Love this scent, so clean and fresh! Needed 2 of these to help with the 2 black doggie smells!
Happy white, clean, and fresh New Years to ya’ll!
13 comments:
Beautiful!
I love white, aqua, and TJMaxx!
Those are beautiful pillowcases! The crochet detail is really lovely. I love TJ Maxx. We went the other day and I actually walked out with nothing! That's never happened before. Usually I find a plate or maybe even some napkins. Nothing! That was really strange.
Manuela
Ohhhh....what pretty goodies! And great prices too. I haven't tried the Cilantro Citrus but will give it a whirl since you recommend it. :L) Happy New Year from Houston, TX
Doesn't TJ Maxx have the absolute best goodies?! I love all of the fun that you can find in there. Those pillowcases are just fabulous and you can't beat the price. So glad you had a great visit with your daughter and son-in-law over the holidays. I hope he contiues to heal well and get stronger.
~Jennifer
I almost went to TJ Maxx this afternoon so I'll be sure to go tomorrow. They have the best stuff and so reasonable.
I agree about those sheets or pillowcases making a fabulous dress for Taylor. You are so sweet to think of me!
I bought up lots of turquoise and aqua last year to incorporate in my kitchen but for whatever reason, decided to do the black & white instead. But I still have all my aqua...might have to bust it back out!
Hugs!
Judy
I see that I need to make a trip to T J Maxx. You really found some great things. I need some sheet and if I saw some like you found, I'd certainly buy them.
You really racked up, didn't you? Those towels are the exact same blue that my daughter decorated her room in. She paired it with black and white and it looks fabulous. Might have to take a ride over to TJ Maxx and check out those sheets. I love them!
GORGEOUS!!!
Suzanne
Pretties!
I am officially jealous ;-)!! I may have to check out my local T.J. Maxx and copy Miss SCLT! Hugs. xoxo
I so get it!
Great buys--lines..ohhhh! Love the fresh, fresh!
Good work!
love, kelee
So fresh & beachy....maybe down deep this is a sign that you need to get away to the ocean.... LOL :)
(i'll try to send you some photos of my christmas decorating...you inspired me! )
love the white and aqua. I think I'm going to redo my guest room in those colors. Great inspiration!
Post a Comment