What a beautiful ring! Wow. I just caught up on your blog and your home is so lovely. What special memories are created there. Your SIL did a great job on the ring too.
The ring is beautiful but your photo story of David's home coming is so inspiring. That must have been a mixed blessing day. My heart swells with pride when I read a story like that. You were so strong for them too. May God bless all of you in the coming year. QMM
10 comments:
oh.my.gosh....that is one GORGEOUS ring.
Gorgeous!! So glad he did this for her! Yay for both of them. xoxo
How wonderful and what a stunning ring!
What a beautiful ring! Wow. I just caught up on your blog and your home is so lovely. What special memories are created there. Your SIL did a great job on the ring too.
Lovely. Looks so pretty on her finger. :)
The ring is beautiful but your photo story of David's home coming is so inspiring. That must have been a mixed blessing day. My heart swells with pride when I read a story like that. You were so strong for them too. May God bless all of you in the coming year.
QMM
Wow!!! It's gorgeous. I love the story and the surprise. Thanks for sharing!
Woo-Hoo! That is some ring.
Woo hoo! Love those square diamonds. :)
Congratulations to the happy couple....May God bless them abundantly in their new life together....
And, a special thank you to David for his service to our country. Praying for a quick healing for him.
Happy New Year....
Spencer
PS.....sure hope your hand is better.
Post a Comment