Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back from Shreveport

I left Shreveport at 3:45 AM today. Made the trip home in 5 1/2 hours. Yes, I'm crazy. I like to leave early....really early. But I got home at 9:00 AM so I have have all day to do things....like nap! Here are samples of the table linens in daughters color choices. I like them. The green cover on the chair with navy sash will actually be on the pub tables set up for people to set drinks on while they dance.



We did not go to Dallas to shop. The weather was terrible....rain and wind and since I was leaving on Saturday to drive home, I felt that was all the driving I could handle. We are going to order shoes online, hope they fir and if not return them.

1 comment:

PINK POPPY said...

I love both of these color combos....beautiful. I work in the catering industry and it is sooooo much fun to see peoples choices of lines, flowers, cakes, favors decorations...it is all so yummy....in reading your blog~ I can tell that you have wonderful taste...which I'm sure your daughter does too...this will be so fun to see it all come together....eye candy!