
Since Katrina, I have been slowly replacing our lost furniture. I posted early on about the flooded chests of drawers. Most could not be saved as they were so swollen from the wet clothing inside each drawer. I have taken my time replacing things....first , of course, the cost. But more important, I want to get it RIGHT. This will most likely be my last time to buy new furniture, so I want to absolutely love it forever.
I'm looking for a beautiful accent peice for the Master Bedroom. I want it to be in an aqua wash with an old world look. All my other furniture is cherry, walnut, and very traditional. I want a piece of furniture to really POP! and make a statement about my wild side! Ha! How wild is this!
Sorry, some of these pictures are fuzzy. These are all from Horchow.com.

I'm looking for a beautiful accent peice for the Master Bedroom. I want it to be in an aqua wash with an old world look. All my other furniture is cherry, walnut, and very traditional. I want a piece of furniture to really POP! and make a statement about my wild side! Ha! How wild is this!
Sorry, some of these pictures are fuzzy. These are all from Horchow.com.I love the chest .... 2 pictures below. Not to keen on picture directly below. Also, I LOVE LOVE the first picture that I posted. Think those are my 2 choices.... My favorite 2 pics below is also sold at The Well Appointed House for 3 times as much as Horchow wants for it. Mental note to myself.....don't purchase from "The Well Appointed House".


3 comments:
Good evening Sandi! Wow, have I ever been busy! Can't say I've got a lot done but I'm trying to. I started out to just "fix up the office" a little bit and you know how that goes...move one thing and the whole room needs re-doing! I'm trying to sort things out, box up what I'm not using now, etc. I'm sending a load of stuff to our little farmhouse in the country tomorrow (really a great place to store extra stuff) and then back to sorting, cleaning, etc.
I LOVE the 2nd chest and the last chest you posted. I don't know which of those I would choose. You have such good taste so I know whichever one you pick will work out wonderfully. Keep in mind which choosing that you may want to use it in another location in your house one day so pick one that will go with anything.
I think you're smart to choose carefully and take your time...a lesson we could all learn!
I'll e-mail you when I get a little more time .
Love ya - Judy
I like the last one the best! They're all gorgeous though!
I love all of them! I've been on a decorating tear around this house since the movers delivered all of my stuff that has been in storage for a year, and our wedding goodies! I've had the best time sprucing up this bachelor pad!!!!! How in the world are you going to choose just one of those beautiful pieces of furniture?!
Post a Comment