Sunday, February 17, 2008
Our Favorite Aunt and Uncle
My most beloved extended family has been here since last Tuesday. Aunt Rebul is my MIL's baby sister and Uncle Sid is her husband. I first met them back in 1977, after hubby and I married and moved to the south. They live in Springfield, MO . We have made so many trips there for family reunions, and they have been here to see us. My children thought and still think that Aunt Rebul and Uncle Sid were their grandparents.....that is how warm, loving, and fun they are. And I adore them and will all ways think of them as parents.....they are so loving.... To this day they are still are most beloved family members. So, they arrived this past Tuesday, and I 've been busy with them ever since. Yesterday, another close cousin and his wife came for a great lunch together. I love family....wish I were closer to mine. Spell check still is not working....anyone else having that issue?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you had a wonderful visit with family! Yeah for Missouri!!
Family visits are definitely treasured moments! It is wonderful that you can enjoy them. I have an uncle and aunt like that....very close, more like another set of parents than uncle and aunt.
My spell check has not been working either. Really sad, because I am a horrible at spelling AND typos.
Have a great week!
Jen
Post a Comment