Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Help with my shoes

I think I would love these Christian Louboutin shoes. They seem to be a metallic goldish. Daughter says shoes to go with the Poppy red dress should POP and be different. I like slides and these have 2 inch heels which I could actually walk in.

I like these black Christian Louboutin....but maybe they don't have enough spark? I want something really fun but I need to be able to wear them for them ...hhhmmm...10 hour time period with out being in pain!
Anyone out there from Dallas? We are planning a shopping trip to Dallas and would like info on the best stores, malls, etc that might have the brands we are looking for. Info greatly appreciated.


9 comments:

Fran said...

I vote the metallic goldish shoes! They are so cute!

Belle said...

I love the metallic. Have fun shopping!

Suburban prep said...

Oh I have a problem I love shoes.
I like the gold metallic ones.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I meant to write you back, but then forgot! You should definitely go to two places and fortunately they're pretty close to each other. The mall you should go to is Northpark (75 & Northwest Hwy) and Highland Park Village - in Highland Park. Those two will have all the best stores, definitely. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Judy said...

Gosh, Sandi, I say get both pairs (of course I say a girl can't have too many shoes!). Seriously, how do you combine comfort with style? That's the problem I'm having since I hurt my foot 3 years ago...had to give up wearing my "cute" shoes unless I'm just sitting around in them and how practical is that?
We're leaving for Savannah/Charleston on Thursday. Got to start packing and completing itinery.
Hugs - Judy

Preppy Lizard said...

Both of those shoes are amazing...but I vote for the metallic gold pair!

Jennifer said...

Both pair of shoes are fabulous, but I think the Christian Louboutin shoes are most wonderful!! I look forward to seeing what you choose. Have a great time shopping in Dallas.
~Jen

The Mrs. said...

Love the gold. They go with everything. I've worn my gold heels to Death!!!

Sue said...

I love the gold CL's.