One more day till Liz and David fly home. That is, if the snow goes away in DC and Reagan National opens back up!
We are so excited and have a big group of family & friends ready to greet them Monday at the airport. The local Patriot Guard Riders will be there to officially welcome David home and escort us all safely to our house. We are having a lunch for everyone here immediately upon our arrival home.
This article came out yesterday in our local newspaper:
Injured soldier will return home - Local - SunHerald.com
10 comments:
That is so great! I am so excited for you and your family!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Beth. :)
God bless you all! I visited the link to Praying for David, and my heart and prayers go out to you all. Have a wonderful Christmas together.
What an incredible article and story. I bet your are going to cry your eyes out when they get home. I'm teary right now. Our prayers are with you and yours.
Enjoy every minute!
What a wonderful homecoming! Have a very Merry Christmas. My thoughts and thanks to your family.
I am getting cold chills just thinking about their arrival. I know your tears will be flowing as mine are as I type this. We have so much to be thankful for! And that escort home - How fabulous and emotional and exciting! Merry Christmas!
P.S. My son and dil got out of NYC today, so hopefully things will be okay for Liz and David to get out of DC!! Fingers crossed and prayers going up! xoxo
Yeah! So happy for you all. Merry Christmas!!
That is such WONDERFUL news!!!! So excited for all of you!
Merry Christmas!
So happy for you all to be together for the holidays. :) You all have had a really hard year. Wishing you & your a very merry christmas!
Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Thank you for putting in the link to the article, reading made me weepy, but is is so neat to know they are home! Hugs, and hopes everyone enjoys Christmas! What a blessing. :)
tp
Post a Comment