I knew that they might have their beautiful Christmas ornaments on sale.
They were 50 % off and I had to buy all the aqua goodies that were left. They had 9 of each of these 3 ornaments. The tassels are beautiful.

I pick up these cute pink and brown soft items for gifts. Luggage tags for moi and daughter.

This salad set is from WILD EYE DESIGNS and it is perfect for my "Dine on the Bayou" dishes by artist Susan Lumpkin. While talking with the girls that wrapped up my treasures, they told me the owner just opened up a new store in Pass Christian that has furniture, LAMPS, and other temptations. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I was driving my 2 seater and couldn't bear to stop at the new store just in case something had my name on it. But I will soon.
I pick up these cute pink and brown soft items for gifts. Luggage tags for moi and daughter.
This salad set is from WILD EYE DESIGNS and it is perfect for my "Dine on the Bayou" dishes by artist Susan Lumpkin. While talking with the girls that wrapped up my treasures, they told me the owner just opened up a new store in Pass Christian that has furniture, LAMPS, and other temptations. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I was driving my 2 seater and couldn't bear to stop at the new store just in case something had my name on it. But I will soon.
6 comments:
There are not enough store like that....don't you just love to see what treasures are in store???!!!!ummmmmmmmmmm cute stuff!
OMG Sandi! I read your blog after I e-mailed you. Wish I'd known about that store in Gulfport last weekend. E-mail me as to where it is exactly cause I'm going there next time we're in Biloxi/Gulfport.
Love ya - Judy
Sandi,
Just read through your lovely blog. I'll be back.
Sue
Hi again sweetpea: I got some great "stuff" in L.A. (see Sunday post) this weekend (Christmas stuff) at 75-80% off. I hope to post pics of the "fluff stuff" later this week.
Bye bye - Judy
Gorgeous!!!! What beautiful stuff! I olve stores like that!
I just found your blog. I'm gonna have to make a trip down 49 soon and check out this store! Nice to meet another MS girl!
Post a Comment