
Happy New Year to All...I've been absent for a while, I know. Had lots of company, meals, family home, decorations to take down and put away, etc. But things are getting back to status quo and I have to say that this is the first new year beginning in a few years that I have a feeling of happiness, hope, and a feeling that life really might be OK. I have not had these feelings in a while, especially going into the New Year. This is my new grandson with his Saints jersey on. He was here for a few minutes before he had to make the 6 hour drive to his new home with his new parents. We had a difficult time taking his picture. But he can been seen here
http://davidandelizabeth2008.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I'm glad you feel better! Glad to have you back in the blogging world......
Fran
Post a Comment