We set up most everything for the bridal luncheon. It will be at Southern Trace Country Club. The drive in to the club is beautiful with tasteful homes, extensive seasonal plantings, and oozes Southern charm. The boys will be playing golf there that day and also have a lunch after their round is over.

Our wedding planner has a baker that does a Louisiana version of the California "Couture Cookies". We are picking a cookie for the ladies and for the men...maybe a golf ball cookie. Below is the invitation we think we'll use for the bridal luncheon. Mint Julep Paperie, where we are getting all invites and printing, is going to market in February. Denelle, our great bridal consultant at the store, knows what we are looking for and might have something for us to fall more in love with. Below is the invite we love, we would do the letters in a hot pink. The luncheon colors will be pink and green.
There are so many things to tell, that I'll save for later. Sorry I don't have pictures, other then what I can find online. More to come...glad to be home!!
8 comments:
Yipee! You're home, I've missed you. Love all the ideas and photos you posted tonight...get some rest and I'll talk to you later.
Judy
Glad you are back home safely. Can't read more details about the upcoming wedding.
I am glad you were so successful! Everything sounds so exciting! I can't wait to hear more.
Fran
Welcome back! It seems that you have had an extremely productive week! The wedding sounds fabulous. Can't wait for more details. I just adore weddings!
Have a marvelous weekend,
Jen
Oh, it sounds like you had so much fun! And everything looks just beautiful!
-Belle Abroad
Love that invite!
How exciting--I love planning stuff. And the invite is adorable.
I was just reading along and noticed you were mentioning places like Petroleum Club and Southern Trace ... I had to scroll back and read again! You're talking about my home! I hope you had a fun time in our Shreveport.
Post a Comment