Well, just picture the cute little green and white check silk sash that goes on this invitation around the waist of the dress. I had to take it off to scan it. This is adorable...the envelopes are all printed in the hot pink that is on the invitation.
8 comments:
Ohhh girl it's almost here! For some reason, I thought this weekend was the wedding....oops!
Today David bought me a little white VW bug cause gas is sooo high with my big SUV. It's so cute, didn't get the convertible (boo hoo) but did get a sun roof and a jammin' sound system (so I can listen to my old lady music). When we come to Biloxi next time we may bring the "bug" to see how it works with the gas prices. He's getting the itch to come south so I believe it will be sometime in June (hopefully after you've recovered from the wedding so we can meet, shop, eat, and whatever else we get our little hineys into).
Hugs!
Judy
These invites are the cutest!!!! The anticipation of the big day.....is quickly making its way to reality!.....given all the yummy tidbits that you have posted.....I am sure that the wedding is going to be eye candy galore!!!! Can't wait to see photos of the finished product!~Just Beautiful!!!!!
Very nice invitation....
Be careful though, now I have your phone number..... ;)
You are safe. I'm too lazy to go that far and too cheap to pay the gas prices!
For some reason I thought this weekend was the time. Everything lookd perfect & soo cute. Can't wait for the scoop.....
Adorable! Good luck!
Oh my goodness, I cant believe I just put 2 and 2 together that Elizabeth of Tie the Knot is your daughter. I get such great inspiration from her! I will have to talk my mom into creating a blog too.. how fun!
That is so cute like everything else you're doing for this wedding!!
Sooo pretty! LOve those invites!
Post a Comment