Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tweaking the outfits

***update*** with Dad's VV yellow knot tie?
Daughter and I have discussed these outfits forever. I ordered the Ralph Lauren 100% wool summer blazers, the VV ties. Dad has had the blazer for 2 years...wears it often so a 2nd one is a great idea. Daughter wanted stone colored chino Khaki's. Got the Ralph Lauren Khaki's yesterday but I don't like them...too casual. wrinkly, crumpled looking. I'm in love with these Ralph Lauren Cream summer linen slacks. I like the dressier "Great Gatsby" feel. Any opinions?



















10 comments:

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

so tired said...

Am I looking at different pants?

I like the tie in the first picture.

Anonymous said...

I always love that clean crisp look. Watch out , he may get more looks than the Bride, hehe Susie

Unknown said...

I'm with you, I love the linen pants. Hope you post LOTS of pictures of the wedding!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I love the crisp pants - I think its much better for a wedding. Especially since her dress is more formal.

Etiquettely Correct said...

I meant the pants that you like - in case that wasn't clear :)

Lady Law Dawg said...

The linen pants, of course! Can't wait for pics! It will be fabuloso!!!

Anonymous said...

linen!

Belle said...

I don't know! They both are fabulous! That's going to be one handsome man! :)

Sue said...

I'm with every one else, the linen pants. Add a pair of white buck shoes and ohh-la-la.
Hugs,
Sue