Very cute!
ok-say were sisters and both wear the same size...
I bought the same Aigners last week. Haven't worn them yet. :)
They are great finds.
LOVE this time of year when we can break out the sandals! You have fabulous taste! Enjoy wearing them!~Jen
You go, Girl! Love 'em!
Very stylish - are you sure you don't need some new outfits to match all those shoes?
I love the pinky corally ones second from left. Very cute!
Very pretty! I love summer sandals!!!!
I like the pinky red ones the best!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Very cute!
ok-say were sisters and both wear the same size...
I bought the same Aigners last week. Haven't worn them yet. :)
They are great finds.
LOVE this time of year when we can break out the sandals! You have fabulous taste! Enjoy wearing them!
~Jen
You go, Girl! Love 'em!
Very stylish - are you sure you don't need some new outfits to match all those shoes?
I love the pinky corally ones second from left. Very cute!
Very pretty! I love summer sandals!!!!
I like the pinky red ones the best!
Post a Comment