Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Excuse me while my life is hectic

Hey sweet friends....I've got to stay focused for the next few weeks! No posting and no reading. Not that I don't love you....I just have take care of a gazillion million things. I know you willl understand. The shower weekend was awesome... see you all soon after mid June...xoxo..

6 comments:

Far From Perfect said...

thank you for your sweet comments. Have a great wedding.Cannot wait to hear all about your up coming event. Thank you again.

Belle said...

Have a great time and good luck! This is going to be the wedding of the year! ((hugs))

~Belle

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time! This is just going to be a beautiful wedding! I hope all goes off without a hitch. We will be anxiously awaiting the details of the day!

so tired said...

Good luck with everything. Try to slow down and enjoy it before it's all over.

Can't wait for the recap posts.

Judy said...

I can't wait to hear everything and see everything!

Have a wonderful time!

Judy

Preppy Lizard said...

I can not wait to hear and see all the pictures from the wedding! I know everything will be beautiful!