Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fabulous Fridge Friday...on saturday

One Fabulous Mom came up with a great game....what's in your fridge. Here is mine. Notice the "Colonel" and the astronaut on top. 2 very significant symbols in our family and my only touch of whimsy in the house. See the corner of the island? It was difficult to get good pictures since the island is right there in front of fridge.
Laughing Cow low fat cheese...my new favorite. Lots of veggies, SB diet. I buy them from Sam's....got 2 lbs of spring mix, asparagus, sweet peppers, cucumbers, broccoli, celery. Cranberry juice is hubby's. He drinks a gallon in a couple days, now he adds seltzer water to it. We both love seltzer water or club soda...has to be sodium free though. I drink water.

The usual condiments.


2 bags of Tyson's frozen chicken breasts from Sam's. Leftoverpuff pastry from last Christmas. Probably need to toss. I have to keep all bread either in freezer or fridge otherwise it goes bad. Since it is just the 2 of us at home now, I really don't have that much food. We are gone so much so I have to be careful not to buy too much.



So that's my fridge tour. The rules are no staging, show it like it is. I tag Gracious Southern Living, Tie the Knot, Franny Cakes, Quintessential Procrastinator, and So Tired.



8 comments:

Liz said...

I think I see smudges on the Stainless Steel....

Far From Perfect said...

thanks for the tag...little project to keep my mind of other stuff.

Judy said...

Okay girlfriend - I'll post my fridge right after daughter and SIL get home Sunday night - we have the twins and right now they are fighting over crayons (I think it's nap time!)...

Love ya - Judy

Lamp Tramp said...

Ha Ha, elizabeth...they all Dad's fingerprints. You won't believe this but your Dad just googled you when he heard me giving Diane Altsman your ewedding address. He got your blog thinking it is your ewedding site. HOLY SHIT, do I have to delete my posts about him? He said he was leaving you a comment...just so you know

Fran said...

Thanks for the tag! I will post when I get back on the 16th so I can take a few pictures.

Fran

so tired said...

Alright. I'll take some pics of my fridge. But I'm warning you now. By no means is it as clean and orderly as yours. And it looks like yours is stocked with some healthy stuff. Mine is just stocked with lots of random crap.....

I saw your note about the gleam in my daughters eye. You are good. She can be a little mischievous. My husband and I call her "The Good Little Bad Little Pig." It's the title of a Margaret Wise Brown children's book.

Tara said...

This is truly funny--who have thunk to look in people's frigs!!!

The Mrs. said...

That is a tidy and gorgeous fridge! Mine is very stuffed!