

but I'm so mad and devastated that I have to tell. I strive to be apolitical but after yesterday's fiasco I hate both parties! They all lie! And we, me, all of us, are the victims. They better get their act together and pass some kind of financial restructure program. If not, we will all be in a world of hurt!
Enough said, sorry to vent, but it is too important not to mention. None of us can afford to pretend it will all be OK!
3 comments:
LOVE your table setting! You did a great job. :)
Boy do I understand your feelings right now about our government. I am to the point that we need elections to replace everyone in the house and senate...no repeat terms allowed! Then maybe something will be done to help our country. You have every right to vent!
I totally agree with mrsjones6! I am an American living in Toronto, Canada, and I watch CNN and American news every day...I am sickened at the election process I see..SO EMBARASSING for me to watch Sarah Palin being ripped to shreds, McCain sitting at the table supposedly trying to make things better as he smirks,..and Obama and Biden (WHAT A BIG MOUTH BIDEN IS! ;0) ranting on an on..It is all pathetic! Having said this, we in Canada have our own dirty politics! Makes you want to vomit!
Ona happy note, the table looks amazing (as always!!!! ;)
Have a wonderful day (try to avoid the news!)
That table is so pretty! Are you sure you don't want to plan a little visit to decorate my house? Lol. The weather is cooling down and in a few weeks it'll be Autumn color at its finest!
I almost bought a few white pumpkins last week, but decided against it. Now I'm very inspired! I think I'm going to try it! i hope the dinner went well!
Post a Comment