Sunday, September 14, 2008

TO ALL OF YOU IN IKE'S PATH....

my heart is aching and I'm praying for you. As the pictures of devastation come on the national news networks, we all see how bad it is. I pray that no one is left stranded, that all those that put out a 911 call are rescued. I pray that FEMA and RED CROSS are swift in their efforts. I pray for all the first responders: the Coast Guard, the National Guard, the local police and firemen, the linemen that so swiftly appear from many other states, and the local citizens themselves. I so know how you are putting your life, your family, and your comforts on the line right now. God Bless you and thank you!

To all of you homeless, stranded, evacuated, and suffering everywhere due to IKE ..... soon you will all experience the love and outreach of our great country, from the Federal goverment to our faith-based groups, our school children, and our wonderful fellow citizens. We will not let you down. Stay strong, we will all help you, whenever and however we can!

4 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Well, I think Ike blew away all our love bugs, so that's a PLUS, also! Thanks for stopping by my blog to check in on me, and thanks so much for your understanding and for praying for us over here.

Suzanne

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Know that you can add my prayers to yours. What a sweet post.

M.L.

Anonymous said...

Amen on that one!
Yuk! I hate those darn love bugs... we have em here too!

edie said...

Beautiful post!