OK, so 7 weird facts about me....1. Even though I am 55 years old, I still get poison ivy/poison sumac so bad. I have it right now, this is the 4th time this spring/summer that I've suffered with it. I had it all through childhood.
2. I'm super allergic to insects....bees, hornets, mosquitoes, gnats, any type of biting bug....they seek me out and I suffer with their stings for weeks.
3. I'm too nice, too sensitive, too soft, and love to make other people happy! I don't know why, I've been this way since I was a little girl.
4. I am short of a Master's degree by 3 classes...husband never wanted me to even think about finishing or going back to work.....until he retires! HA! Why would I want to go back to work then? I might be weird but I'm not dumb!
5.I don't like to be teased...too sensitive!
6. I still think I want to go back to Cape Cod to live! Maybe for the summers? Could I stand the traffic?
7. My children and husband are my most prized possessions!
So I tag anyone that reads my blog....XOXO!
5 comments:
Thanks for visiting me and my teapots. : ) Loved your table setting with the lovely white pumpkins!!
M.L.
I love you so much Mummy!!
Hi...first time visitor here. My husband was stationed in Biloxi and went to college in Long Beach. We had already moved to Colorado by the time Katrina hit, thank goodness.
I feel in love with the area...we lived there 4 years! It broke my heart to hear of the destruction. It still makes me very sad to think about it.
I have really enjoyed reading your blog! Best of luck on all the redos and redecorating!
~Jill
I thinks tags are so fun as you get to know neat things about others. I think living on the Cape would be just too neat! And I am so sorry you have poison ivy. While you are uncomfortable I am sure aren't you lucky that it isn't 95 degrees and 100% hunidity like it is in the summer?! It makes me itch just thinking about it!
Feel better soon and have a great weekend,
Jen
I enjoy reading your blog... And don't ya just love the white pumpkins?? So elegant I think. Have a great day!
Post a Comment