Friday, October 3, 2008

"STUFF ON THE TABLE"

My buddy Far From Perfect http://quintessentialprocrastinator.blogspot.com/ appropriately gave me a new category. Cracked me up so much, I might need to change my blog name.

Some goodies from TJ Maxx for fall:



How's that for a PUMPKIN Bag? It's really quite nice, beautiful supple leather and suede. See the big bow on the side? This Italian brand, Sofia C, does these bows on most of their bags.

I'm waiting and watching the House of Representatives for their vote. Come on, dummies get it right today. I don't want to see the Dow drop another 1000 points, no BLACK FRIDAY like this week's BLACK MONDAY!

*UPDATE* THE DUMMIES, I MEAN THE HOUSE PASSED IT!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty. I love purses and even more when they have a bow. If it stands still long enough in this house I will put a bow on it, smile!

ElizabethClare said...

Oooh, I want the bag and the shoes. Such a great color...I don't know if I'd pick it up, but I LOVE it! I can't get enough of bows. Can I have the shoes too?

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Such pretty eye-candy. Don't you just love TJ Maxx?? Half the accessories in my home came from there I think. : )
Mary Lou

Always Organizing said...

Hi! Saw your question about the boxes from Paper Source. They are called "mailers" and that is what you have to search for. Here is the link: http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/9993020202.html

I love Paper Source even though the website can be a little hard to search...

The Golf Widow said...

Great Fall Bag. TJ Maxx rocks!

Mom in High Heels said...

OMG, I love the purse! LOVE. IT. I must dash to TJMaxx and see if I can find a similar one. Gorgeous!
Oh, and to answer you question from my blog, yes, we are moving to Germany. In 18 days!

Unknown said...

Love your new purse and shoes too!

OhhMy Gifts & Things said...

I love that bag. I'm off to TJ Maxx this weekend!

Kelli Radford said...

Love the purse... so cute!

Nancy Rosalina said...

OOOOH, I love that purse!!! perfect color for this time of year! I can't remember if I emailed you, but I shipped your tassels yesterday/Thursday! Thank you, Thank You, Thank You for your purchase! Hope you have a great weekend! nancy

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the bag!

Sandra said...

I LOVE that purse. I want one!!! I think Preppy 101 will be heading out early tomorrow to check out the TJ Maxx in Knoxville. Have a great weekend!

Joy said...

What a pretty pumpkin colored bag and lots of cute shoes too! I never thought about buying bags the color of the season.

nomo wino daph said...

Hey! I was trying to get you....can't find your email addy,
you can catch me at flipflopsandpearls@ gmail (dot) com!!

Speaking of TJ MAXX...over here, they have the BEST selection of Halloween decorations, ugh to.die.for!

Love the bag!!!

Rebecca said...

Love that orange bag! I really like your blog. I found you on Cathy's blog. www.cathysoutjunkinagain.blogspot.com

Monogramchick said...

that bag is wonderful! i was at TJM on Friday and they had nothing that fabulous, i'm jealous :)

Far From Perfect said...

SEE!!! Look at all the comments! Love stuff on the table! Must have pumkin purse. QP

The Mrs. said...

Love stuff on the table!!! I am such a sucker for a bow. That bag is fabulous!!!!