I took a cue from Monogram chick and used Random.org to pick the winner. To make it fair, I removed my comment, Monogram Chick's comment and 1 of Diane's as she left 2 comments.
Here are the results:
Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number Service
List Randomizer
There were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
The Golf Widow said...
Susie Harris said...
Brie said...
maggi said...
Far From Perfect said...
Jen r. said...
Lauren said...
jenniferadams said...
Lynsey and Brian said...
BroncoMom said...
kacey@doodlebugspaper.com said...
The Promoted Princess said...
Joy said...
Joanna said...
My thrifty victorian home said...
M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...
Kristy said...
Anonymous said...
flip flops and pearls said...
5 Boys And Me said...
southern queen bee said...
LovesPINKandPEARLS said...
southerninspiration said...
Belle in Bloom said...
Fran said...
Kelly said...
Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...
Preppy 101 said...
The Nester said...
Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...
edie+steve said...
Tammy Lou said...
Timestamp: 2008-10-06 14:01:05 UTC
© 1998-2008 Mads Haahr Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSSWeb Design by TSDA
So Golf Widow was 1st on the list generator, you can see where everyone else came in.
Golf Widow, if you email Monogram Chick, she you email you the gift certificate. Happy shopping!
5 comments:
Yea me! I can't wait to get shopping!And to be randomly placed by Susie Harris(another place I'd love to shop)is fab. Thanks and again Happy Anniversary!
CONGRATS!!! Have fun shopping at MC! I could just close my eyes and pick anything and LOVE IT!!
Woo Hoo for Golf Widow! Have fun shopping!!
Congrats Golf Widow!!
Yeah for gold widow!!!
Post a Comment