I almost missed my 1 year blogaversary....it's today! I forgot a cake and presents for myself. So help me celebrate....I'll be giving away a $30 gift certificate from:
Hi Sandy, So glad you have discovered your blog! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! That is a milestone for sure. Hope you have a wonderful day, Diane
happy Bloggy day to you! Thanks for continuing to check on me. I am going to go look at countertops and see; I like the idea of granite, but dh does not want anything dark in the kitchen. I have light cabinets and light tile, so he doesn't want to be adding anything dark....I'll have to see what's out there! Suzanne How fun to have a give-away!!!
Happy one year!!! I just got all caught up with you since your trip. LOVE your white pumpkins and my hubby breaks out from poisen ivy every.single.time he works in the yard. It's not pretty. I don't have to tell you how lucky I feel to have "met" you. I'm so glad you started your blog! You're the best! Love you! ~Belle
I missed you at Diamondhead.... The weather was nice minus the love bugs, ugh! We had to get back Sat. night so we didnt stay for Sunday. They didnt really have a crowd like they use too. Wonder where they were?.... It was fun just getting away for the night. Hope you have a great year #2.....
Hi Sandy! Congratulations on your one year anniversary! ;) I LOVE reading your blog and viewing your lovely decorating pics when you post them! So inspirational! Loved checking in throughout "Daughter's" wedding planning too! So fun! Hope you will be posting more pictures of your beautiful home again soon! Have a lovely day! Cheryl-Toronto
36 comments:
Hi Sandy,
So glad you have discovered your blog! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! That is a milestone for sure.
Hope you have a wonderful day,
Diane
Correction, I meant to say 'to have discovered your blog'.
LOl
Happy, Happy Blogaversary! :) So glad you're here, I can't get enough!
Happy Blogaversary!
Happy Day Sandy! You can join our homeschool anytime!
Happy Blogaversary!!!!I love visiting your blog very whimiscal..
Blogaversary wishes to you!
Many you continue to enjoy your blogging for many years to come.
Happy Blogaversary! I discovered your blog a few weeks ago and I love visiting! :)
Just found your blog and I love it...thanks for visiting mine. Happy First!
Ooohh! Congrats on one year. It is amazing how much time these blogs can take, but they are so much fun!
happy Bloggy day to you! Thanks for continuing to check on me. I am going to go look at countertops and see; I like the idea of granite, but dh does not want anything dark in the kitchen. I have light cabinets and light tile, so he doesn't want to be adding anything dark....I'll have to see what's out there!
Suzanne
How fun to have a give-away!!!
So glad you stopped by. A year goes by so fast. HAPPY BLOGGING!
Happy Blogaversary!
I am so glad we met. I missing her photo's of "stuff" on the table!!! Happy 1 year!
Not to worry..."Far From Perfect"...I'll always have stuff on the table! LOL!
Congratulations on one year Sandy! I have really enjoyed reading you blog.
Woooo Hooooo! Happy one year anniversary!
Hope your day is great!
Fran
Happy one year!!! I just got all caught up with you since your trip. LOVE your white pumpkins and my hubby breaks out from poisen ivy every.single.time he works in the yard. It's not pretty.
I don't have to tell you how lucky I feel to have "met" you. I'm so glad you started your blog! You're the best! Love you!
~Belle
Happy Blogiversary! I saw your giveaway button on Monogram Chick and love your blog!
I missed you at Diamondhead.... The weather was nice minus the love bugs, ugh! We had to get back Sat. night so we didnt stay for Sunday. They didnt really have a crowd like they use too. Wonder where they were?.... It was fun just getting away for the night. Hope you have a great year #2.....
Happy Blogaversary to you!! Just found your blog - very cute!
That's wonderful! Congrats. I look forward to many more great reads!
YEA...count me in. Who doesn't love a monogrammed ANYTHING??
Happy Anniversary. : )
M.L.
HI! Congrats!! Happy Blogiversary!
Happy Blogaversary!!! I really enjoy your blog - we are both members of the 50+ club :)
Have a great trip!!!
Happy Blogaversary! I just found your blog - very cute!
Happy 1 year!
You & your daughter have great blogs!!!
Hi Sandy!
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! ;) I LOVE reading your blog and viewing your lovely decorating pics when you post them! So inspirational! Loved checking in throughout "Daughter's" wedding planning too! So fun! Hope you will be posting more pictures of your beautiful home again soon!
Have a lovely day!
Cheryl-Toronto
Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!
just found your blog through monogram chick, its totally cute, count me in!
HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!
So glad to have linked to your blog from Monochick:)
(that doesn't sound good, lol!)
Hooray for you and your blogaversary!!
Isn't blogging great!
Happy Blogaversary!! And a monogram chick prize is a perfect gift..
I am also drooling over that orange bag you bought!
Happy one year anniversary :D xo
Pick me!
I never win anything.
OMGooodness! One year!!?? Congrats!! Sign me up for the giveaway!
Post a Comment