Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stuff on the table...

or my newest addiction!

Nancy @ http://southernlady-nancy.blogspot.com/ just started making tassels! And beautiful tassels they are. These things are my weakness, I'm might need to count them in my home just to see if I am truly an addict. I buy them with the great intentions of giving them as gifts, by themselves, or as a lovely decorative addition to a beautifully wrapped gift. So far I've only parted with 1 and that was heart wrenching. It was the adorable dachshunds that Susie Harris made. I gave that one to daughter & SIL to honor Miller, my dachshund grandson! Yea, so it's still in the family! See my problem, here?

We'll see if I'm able to part with any more! I guess that would mean....I just need to buy more!








Thank you Nancy, fabulous fluff stuff & stuff on the table!

17 comments:

The Nester said...

Yes, you are an addict and need an intervention!

I convod you back at etsy--yes, usps.

Heart you,
Nester

Unknown said...

I love those new tassels!
Nancy is very talented isn't she?

Joanna said...

Those are some beautiful tassels!

I do not own one but I sure need too! *smiles*

Sandra said...

those tassels are gorgeous. Check out my blog. I have a little something for you :)

Deb said...

Yes I'm loving them too, and totally am getting hooked on making them. I know what all my friends and family will be getting for Christmas this year.

nomo wino daph said...

OMgosh....LOVE THESE!

That black/white and green would match my house:)

Have a great vacay!!!
XOXO

Monogramchick said...

oh my goodness, i could get in serious trouble! thanks for sharing! :)

Capegirl said...

Those are great photos-I was reading your profile-sounds like me, but my husband retired and fortunately I am still working! They are like little kids when they retire.

Nancy Rosalina said...

OOOH, I love them! I can't explain how it makes me feel to see them in someones home...Happy and honored! We may need to start Tassels Anonymous, for me and you..LOL. Nancy

Far From Perfect said...

have you seen christmas tassels for your tree??

Southern Heart said...

Those are wonderful, I can see why you fell in love with them! and, I love your white pumpkin table, too, especially that Baroque dinnerware!

Have you been having fun at the Ole Miss games? We've been doing the same thing at MS State (but I still love ya! ;)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the tassels! I do not own any, but I do believe that I will check them out! I might find myslef easily addicted.
Have a great week,
Jen

southerninspiration said...

Been missing you visiting my blog....hope you are well.
Suzanne

Preppy Lizard said...

Those tassels are so pretty!!!

OhhMy Gifts & Things said...

I love tassels. It would be real easy to get addicts to them!

Belle said...

Just checking in. Hope all is well. Miss you!
~Belle

JudyBug said...

I too am addicted to tassels and wouldn't begin to count them. Some things you just don't need to know. Love the apple tassel with black.