I posted last week that I had tons to do in a short 7 days. I did accomplish a lot, pat on the back! Since that post I got these 5 finished, only 1 left to go…
CLEANED up after tropical storm IDA. We were not in direct path but still had strong winds that left us with a huge mess....28 leaf and lawn bags of green leaves, 4 trash cans of sticks, and husband cleaning off the roof with a blower for 35 minutes.
said goodbye to the baby and brought him over to David's family, his other grandparents & aunt
got some new “cascading swags” and put them in place
got some old swags down from the attic
decided where I want swags this year
doing up the kid’s rooms to celebrate their arrival
when I get back, the decorations will go on the swags
Polished some silver and got table ready for “A WHITE THANKSGIVING” post to follow this week….I've auto posted it! MOM....see the sterling silver soup spoons that you and Dad found for me to match our silver....that was a few years ago. Here they are, in all their silver-polished glory!
BEST NEWS OF THE MONTH……sold this today for Liz & David….got the check, had to make a second trip down to the Bay to deposit it
and now I’m packing this for trip to Boston
I really kicked butt this past week!
12 comments:
YAY! Have fun in Boston!
You definitely deserve a pat on the back. Impressive!!!
You surely did...enjoy your getaway knowing you got so much done!
Suzanne
Have a great time in Boston! Your house is looking great! I'm looking forward to getting mine ready for the holidays! We just got all out wedding gifts organized, so the next step is putting up the tree!
Your slipcovers are exquisite! they make me gasp everytime I see them! Enjoy your trip!
Beautiful job on those slips! Next time I'm down your way, I'd love to see them in person or better yet, can you make 4 for me?
Love ya,
Judy
You just keep gettin' better!! Those slipcovers are absolutely amazing, girl!!
I love the all white Thanksgiving.
I guess I'm having an all white-meat Thanksgiving!!!!
Have fun in Boston.
Rhonda
You are my hero! Period. So excited for your upcoming holidays and celebrations!! xoxo
What a busy and extremely productive week! I love the details and your swags. I've never been an early Christmas person but this year I can't wait! Yesterday I put up 4 foot trees in my children's rooms- pink in Grace's and a traditional one in Josiah's. We may have 4 trees this year. Your chairs are stunning. Simply stunning. Have a great time in Boston.
Busy girl! Your chairs are stunning!
You definitely deserve a pat on the back
Make website india
'm looking forward to getting mine ready for the holidays!
Make website india
Post a Comment