One would think that seeing all your beautiful projects would inspire me to do many that need to be done in my home. But - no - I just sit here looking at yours and vicariously completing mine! haha - I am responding to your email! xoxo
Oh my, these are exactly what I have been dreaming of making for my chairs...I love the white linen, I was going to use drop cloth. These are brilliantly done. Great work. I might just have to copy these pics and link them to your blog if you dont mind!!! Great work.
8 comments:
They look great!
Oh my goodness those are fabulous!
Exquisite! Wouldn't last long with my 5 and 8 year olds. But they are lovely.
One would think that seeing all your beautiful projects would inspire me to do many that need to be done in my home. But - no - I just sit here looking at yours and vicariously completing mine! haha - I am responding to your email! xoxo
These are so pretty! I love the buttons. Keep us posted!
I love your slipcovers! You do such a great job!
Have a great day! Beth.
Oh my, these are exactly what I have been dreaming of making for my chairs...I love the white linen, I was going to use drop cloth. These are brilliantly done. Great work. I might just have to copy these pics and link them to your blog if you dont mind!!! Great work.
look very good!
Post a Comment