Thursday, November 19, 2009

White Thanksgiving

I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Before I left for Boston, I did this WHITE THANKSGIVING auto- post with pictures for Thursday. I'm in Boston, trying to fill in the blanks as time allows. So not many words, just pictures!

100_0384E

100_0385

100_0386

100_0387

100_0388

100_0389

100_0390

100_0391

100_0392

100_0393

100_0395

100_0396

100_0397

100_0398

23 comments:

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Fran said...

WOW! Your Thanksgiving table is gorgeous! Be proud of yourself....you did a great job!

Fran

Lisa said...

Your table is stunning! The slipcovers look gorgeous! Well done!

Jennifer said...

Just gorgeous! So elegant, yet absolutely fitting for such a wonderful holiday.

So glad to see David is improving. We continute to pray for him and your daughter as well. I know they still have a long road ahead of them.

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness that is gorgeous!

Kathysue said...

So pretty and frosty white, love it! Kathysue

Princess Freckles said...

This belongs n the cover of a magazine! Myabe Southern Living? You are gifted, lady!

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Love your icy white tablescape! I did one a little while back too. Reminds me of Winter to come. So pretty.

Unknown said...

Your chairs turned out beautiful. I would be worried about spilling gravy on them. I am so happy everyone is coming home for you.. Have a happy Thanksgiving and blessings to all of yours.

food with style said...

beatiful, i love natural and quiet, perfect!

Marigene said...

Oh, that white Thanksgiving table is stunning! Thanks for sharing.

PINK POPPY said...

Just yummy!!!! love the tablescape...so elegant!

Terri said...

Wow, what a unique Thanksgiving table. I love the simple elegance of it. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lamp Tramp.

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully elegant table! Great job. Thanks for sharing and happy TT to you!

Tardevil said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! Love that stemware & silverware. Paint color is pretty too!

Judy said...

One of the most gorgeous dining rooms I've ever seen. You did a spectacular job on those slipcovers and your tablescape is unbelievable! I might have to copy it!

Judy

Dining Delight said...

I LOVE the white Thanksgiving 'scape! It looks so "pure" and "peaceful" in its reflection of true thanksgiving. Those white dishes are fabulous and the etched stemware is lovely. I am in awe of the simple grandeur of this table!

DD

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh how lovely! All your pretties come together for a stunning table today -- and what a beautiful dining room you have.

sweetlocal said...

Very unique and beautiful tablescape. The food will really "pop" against your white settings.

Jeanette said...

So unique and creative. I love the slipcovers. The entire setting is gorgeous!

Stacey said...

Oh that looks so pretty. Aren't you just in love with your slipcovers? They are beautiful!

Preppy Lizard said...

The table is GORGEOUS!!!

prashant said...

those white dishes are fabulous and the etched stemware is lovely.


Make website india