Monday, December 24, 2007

Our party was so much fun!

It was a great time, despite husband trying to play catch-up after people started to arrive. I think he likes it that way. I was so happy that the biggest food HITS were mine own. Remember my version of Giada's Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto? Seemed liked a huge plate of them, husband helped my wrap at last minute. They were gone in no time! I've even been requested to make then again and bring tonight to the home we are all going to for Christmas Eve. Have to cook and wrap at the last minute so they will be warm and fresh. My own version of "Special White Lump Crab meat spread....once again gone and a favorite. The Artichoke Pesto Torta... hardly touched. Learning lessons. But it was fun and everyone had a great time. Merry Christmas to all...tomorrow is an easy day even though I'm cooking Chateau Briand with home made Bearnaise sauce. That is our family tradition and my kids think that is the only thing to eat at Christmas. Looking forward to a wonderful day tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Post crab recipe please!